Hiking Trip postponed

Due to bad weather forecasts the event Hiking Trip Bärenschützklamm, which was planed to take place on Sunday 22nd of Oct., has been postponed (new date:  Sun, 29th of October 2017).


We are sorry for the circumstances, but we have also some updates concerning sign up and payment:

All participants, who already registered and paid will keep their fixed spot, but they also have the opportunity to cancel without any reason until the extended deadline (Friday, 27th of Oct., 2017) and get back the full amount of payment. Therefore just pass by with your confirmation of payment in our office hours.

For upcoming free spots interested people on the already existing waiting list will be prefered.


For detailed information about the event, just follow our website!


We still hope to see you at our hiking trip!
ESN team